Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Tumblr Inspiration: Lana Del Rey's Style

Lately I've been following a lot of Lana Del Rey-centered blogs on tumblr. I just love her style so much. It's really been inspiring my fashion choices recently! Well, as much as it can, with my limited wardrobe and the incredibly hot Texas summer.

I've decided to gather some of my favorite pictures featuring Lana Del Rey and her beauty/fashion inspiration. All pictures are from born-to-adore-lana on tumblr!



Her hair is so perfect. I love the casual look in the first three. A loose tank top/shirt and skinny jeans is always my go-to choice of outfit! I also love mixing solid colors with polka dots! And I love the dress in the last one. The combination of lace and geometric shapes/lines are so cool! 

Lana's makeup in the second one is seriously divine. I don't know what else to say about it. If I could get my makeup to look half that good, I'd be ecstatic.

I'd love to hear y'all's current style inspirations! Hope everyone's having a great week!

// Catalina

1 comment:

  1. I love Lana & her nostalgic feel. She really has a niche style. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete