Monday, July 6, 2015

Attempt # 2 at blogging

So I haven't blogged in a while.

I can never get into the routine of blogging, yet I always feel the need to blog after a while of not doing it. I'm not really sure why. Whenever I start, I really don't feel like I have anything worth writing. But when I'm not blogging, I do things and think "this would be such a cool thing to blog about!" 

But this time will be different. I think I get too caught up in trying to categorize what my blog will be: fashion? cooking? lifestyle? I have no clue. I don't always wear cute clothes, but sometimes I do and I'd like to blog about it. I LOVE to cook, but I don't always get the opportunity to. As for lifestyle, there's not much to me. I lead a simple, kinda boring life, and I love it. 

Well, I can't do anything but try again. Let's hope this time I get things right. 

// Catalina

No comments:

Post a Comment